Mechanics Gloves | Impact Resistant | Fast Fit | Tool Handling | Warehouse Work Gloves UK
SAFTA designed leather work glove to protect your hands from light to high risks. These fast fit gloves are extremely versatile and are used in multiple types of work due to their durability. The palm is made of synthetic Leather. Leather on palm reduce stock & vibration. Back breathable spandex fabric. & Velcro Closure.
- This leather work glove will handle just about anything you can throw at it. Ergonomic pattern design makes your working easier and more comfortable.
- Synthetic leather palm to mitigate muscle fatigue and proper handling of medium to heavy duty tools and equipment.
- Leather palm designed to absorb and dissipate impact on hand. And Offering extra protection while offering flexibility.
- Velcro closure is used to adjust the glove on your hand as per your comfort.
- Fabric on back of gloves keeps your hands get less sweaty and you do not feel itches, which in some cases cause different types of allergies.
- Lightweight, Flexible & Breathable Work Gloves ideal for Mechanics Works.
- Reinforced cross stitching to reduce friction caused by multiple layers of fabric rubbing together.
Design & Dexterity
The leather work glove are ergonomically designed which allows your fingers to move freely and do not restrict blood circulation. The utility gloves are unisex means they are equally suitable both for men and women and they have wing thumb design. These mechanics gloves are easy to wear and have anti drop design to prevent them slip off while working. Half finger adds natural grip. The gloves provide great abrasion, cut & tear resistance together with high level of dexterity.
The gloves palm are reinforced with Impact resistant layer which is used at palm and at back of finger tips which make these parts tough, durable and suitable for hard jobs.
Multipurpose safety gloves that can be used for a variety of purposes in Agriculture, Building & Construction work, Cutting, Farming & Forestry work, Industrial work, Light engineering and Ware house work. They are strong enough to be used as mechanical work gloves.
- Maintenance Jobs
- Gardening Work
- Assembly Line
- Loading Unloading
- Machine repair
- Shipping transportation
- Automotive maintenance
- Automotive engineering
leather work glove allow your hands to have freedom of movement. You are not restricted by full-fingered gloves keeping your hand locked into a certain position. work gloves let you choose how and where to place your hands, reducing discomfort and helping you keep safe technique. Reducing sweat.
SAFTA Limited is aiming to revolutionize industry by providing innovative designs, high performance gloves and protective clothing. Materials like leather, cotton, Spandex & thread are carefully sourced and properly tested by our quality audit team before using it in our products. SAFTA Ltd is a UK registered company and its manufacturing unit is ISO 9001, 2015 Certified. Caring about the European Safety and Protection Standards, all our products are manufactured according to their requirements.
These mechanics work gloves are essential for their safety because they can protect against harsh chemicals that might otherwise cause damage to the skin or even lead to long-term health effects such as cancer from exposure.