Safta Bee Ultra-Cool Bee keeper Jacket – Beginners & Professionals Bee Hives Jacket – Non-Flammable Mesh Round Veil – Soft, Comfortable & Durable
Designed by SAFTA BEE, professional manufacturers of beekeeping Safety and Protection wear. This ULTRA COOL JACKET is a new model of SAFTA BEE, manufactured beautifully with great features of Safety and Comfort.
Concerning your COMFORT and SAFETY, we only use the best Fabrics, Strong and Reliable material, YKK Zips, and tough stitching for protection when you need it most. This bee Jacket is specially made for all kinds of temperatures, because of the fabric and ventilation system used.
With 100 % Organic Cotton, breathable FABRIC, the bee Jacket is designed for both Beginners and Professionals beekeepers. Different features of the Jacket such as NON-FLAMMABLE MESH ROUND VEIL, POLYESTER MESH VENTILATION, make it Comfortable, Protective and Durable.
Bee Hives Jacket Specification
- 100% Organic Cotton 280 GSM - Non-Flammable Mesh Round Veil
- Under Arms and Back Ventilated - Detachable Round Veil
- Elasticized Cuffs and Bottom - Extra Thick Collar
- Strong Gun Metal YKK Zips - Top & Bottom Zip Seal Pockets
- Machine Washable - Pencil Holders and Hanger Hooks
Best Protection From Bee Stings
Organic Fabric: The fabric used in this Bee JACKET is 100% Organic Cotton, 280 GSM. It’s very strong and thick enough to protect you from BEE Stings. The fabric is very soft and breathable, which also makes ventilation better for your body during beekeeping.
Zips and Pockets: The JACKET has enough Pockets for the use of different tools, but all the pockets are closed or protected with Zips. We use the best known YKK Zips, either Metal or Plastic. So you can be sure of no loss of important tools and articles during your works in the fields.
Non-Flammable Mesh Round Veil: During beekeeping works, many times we have to get close to fire-related works. The mesh used on Veil for this suit is NON-FLAMMABLE. It is a huge protection for the most vulnerable part of your body.
Elasticized Cuffs and Bottom: Working between BEES we also have to fear the entrance of bees from your cuffs or bottom sides, and that could really be dangerous sometimes. We have used very beautifully and professionally, Soft but Reliable Elasticized Cuffs and Elastic stitched tape on the Bottom. It provides you with a smooth and comfortable closure to your arms and bottom.
- 100% Cotton 280 GSM, breathable, thick fabric, more STING RESISTANT
- Non-Flammable Mesh Round Veil
- Gun Metal YKK Zips, Strong and Durable
- High Visibility Mesh
- 100% Cotton makes it more Non-Flammable
Comfortable Beekeeping Suit Jacket
An Organic Cotton, breathable fabric is used in this Bee JACKET which gives you an extra feeling of comfort. Its Detachable Round Veil is very easy to zip on and Off. The Elasticized Cuffs and Bottom offer you an extra comfortable movement. Reinforced Extra Thick Collar offers you Extra Protection for your neck. A fully Elasticized Waist allows you to make your movements easily. The JACKET is Machine Washable as you can easily unzip and remove the Veil. This JACKET is very Designed, Cut, and Stitched very professionally, and it is very comfortable to put on or take off.
Ultra Ventilated Bee Jacket: The Organic Cotton, breathable fabric provides you comfortably a feeling of ventilation inside the JACKET. To make this JACKET Ultra Ventilated, we have used Polyester Mesh under Arm parts, and on Backside. Either a Zip or Velcro is available on each part of Ventilation. You can open or close the ventilation part depending on the atmosphere.
WE ARE PROUD TO BE PART OF YOUR BEEKEEPING EXPERIENCE!
- Large Pockets
- Modern Cut & Design, Smart Tailoring
- Machine Washable
- Elasticized Cuffs and Bottom
- Pencil Holders and Hanger Hooks
GUIDELINES FOR USE
- We have tried to make the Safety Material as much as possible Sting Proof, but it is quite difficult to explain the safety levels of different products. Though we use different material in the manufacturing of our material, some material is not 100% Sting Proof. We need to understand most parts of Safety Kits are to keep away Bees, but every part can’t be 100% Sting Proof-like Cuffs, Ankles, or Gloves.
- It is recommendable to wash your suits by hand and in low-temperature water. Hot water may harm your suit and jackets. Before washing your suit remove the Veil carefully. It is also better to dry the safety kit in an open-air shade.
- Once washed/cleaned you’re Suit, Jacket, or Gloves, keep them safely for the next use. For suits and jackets, the better way is to hang them in a safe place.
- Try to keep your safety equipment, especially suits and jackets away from sharp and rough articles, such as knives. Before using the kit it is better to have a short revision of your safety kit to make sure if there is any damage or any kind of hole in your gear.
- In case of any Bee has entered in your suit, do not PANIC, DO NOT SCREAM, DO NOT RUN unnecessarily. It may cause panic to other bees and they may attack you more dangerously. Try to see if your suit is open from someplace, or there is any gap in your suit. Relax; try to put your hand on the suit to the point where you feel the bee is. And try to get away from your hives as much you feel you are a safe place. Remove your suit and find the Bee/Bees in your kit.