Assembly Work Gloves | Flexible Sheepskin Leather | Mechanical Work Gloves
SAFTA Assembly Work Gloves are flexible and used as general purpose work gloves due to their durability. The palm is made of Durable Sheep leather with Breathable interlock fabric on back which keeps your hands comfortable and breathable.
Reinforced with Sheep Grain leather on palm & at the back of fingertips, making these parts tough, durable & suitable for hard jobs. These gloves are wonderfully soft on the hands while allowing you to tackle the hardest of automotive jobs.
- Palm made of Durable sheep grain leather with breathable Spandex back
- Ideal for automotive assembly line operations
- Wing thumb style with grain leather on back finger tips
- They are high-quality multipurpose safety gloves
- Elastic on wrist design Practical and beautiful, freely retractable
- Widened elastic cuffs, Easy to wear
- Ergonomically designed, allowing your fingers to move freely
- Glove are ventilated, that a good for hand
- Lightweight & flexible utility gloves for yard work, gardening, home cleaning., mechanical & industrial works etc
- Fabric on back of gloves keeps your hands get less sweaty and you do not feel itches, which in some cases cause different types of allergies.
Design & Dexterity
The Assembly work gloves are ergonomically designed which allows your fingers to move freely and do not restrict blood circulation.
The utility gloves are unisex means they are equally suitable both for men and women and they have wing thumb design. These mechanics gloves are easy to wear and have anti drop design to prevent them slip off while working.
The gloves provide great abrasion, cut & tear resistance together with high level of dexterity.
The gloves palm are reinforced leather which is used at palm and at back of finger tips which make these parts tough, durable and suitable for hard jobs.
Multipurpose Assembly work gloves that can be used for a variety of purposes in Agriculture, Building & Construction work, Cutting, Farming & Forestry work, Industrial work, Light engineering and Ware house work. They are strong enough to be used as mechanical work gloves.
- Maintenance Jobs
- Gardening Work
- Assembly Line
- Loading Unloading
- Machine repair
- Shipping transportation
- Automotive maintenance
- Automotive engineering
These Assembly work gloves allow your hands to have freedom of movement. You are not restricted by full-fingered gloves keeping your hand locked into a certain position. work gloves let you choose how and where to place your hands, reducing discomfort and helping you keep safe technique. Reducing sweat.
SAFTA Limited is aiming to revolutionize industry by providing innovative designs, high performance gloves and protective clothing. Materials like leather, cotton, Spandex & thread are carefully sourced and properly tested by our quality audit team before using it in our products.
SAFTA Ltd is a UK registered company and its manufacturing unit is ISO 9001, 2015 Certified. Caring about the European Safety and Protection Standards, all our products are manufactured according to their requirements.
These Assembly work gloves are essential for their safety because they can protect against harsh chemicals that might otherwise cause damage to the skin or even lead to long-term health effects such as cancer from exposure.