SAFTA Spark and Heat Proof Tig Welding Gloves, Sheep Leather Palm & Top with Cow Split Leather Cuff, AZO free Ideal TIG Welding Gloves, Perfect for Gardening, Soldering, Metal Handling.
Features of TIG Welding Gloves
- Protective hands from the convective heat given off a welding
- Palm made of high-quality soft sheepskin grain leather for superior feel & dexterity
- Fitted with a heavy duty split leather cuff for protection
- Good resistance to abrasion, tear and puncture
- Provides excellent dexterity & flexibility for manual tasks
- Tig welding gloves have good resistance to small molten metal splashes
- Reinforced thumb crotch for increased durability
- Azo-free for reduced irritation & ideal for precision welding
- 100% Kevlar® stitching for maximum seam strength Flame & Spark resistant
- Reinforcement with cow split leather strap give an extra protection durability.
- Significant protection against mechanical and burning hazards in the workplace
- The gauntlet features an wide cuff so that can fit easily over garments
- Providing an excellent grip the SAFTA TIG Welders Gauntlet are perfect for working in dry conditions.
High Quality Manufacturing Approved European Standards.
- They also feature highly durable cow split leather, meaning that the gloves are both long-lasting and comfortable
Material: Sheep Leather, Kevlar®, AZO free Chrome
Applications: Gardening Work, BBQ/Grilling, TIG Welding, Stick Welding, Foundries
Size: One size Fits Most
These gloves are not meant for prolonged direct contact to a hot grill grate or hot metal cookware for a long time.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Hang to dry. Do not machine wash or dry.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If the gloves are defective or damaged within 90 days, will replace it for you or provide a full refund so can feel confident purchasing with Safta Bee